. Third-Party Assessment
. ESG & Risk management
. Reputational Risk
. Project Management
. Central Repository
A centralized project tool to manage your
Third Party Risk Management
Third-Party Risk Management, a key system that is required for any organization, to comply with multiple regulatory requirements: Ethics, Probity, Duty of Vigilance, ESG, etc.
However, its implementation remains delicate, due to the volume of the Third Party to be understood; the disparity of Tiers and the ramifications (Thirds of 2nd, 3rd rank, etc.); but also due to the complexity of the necessary external interactions.
- a sufficiently clear and simple approach to encourage the support and involvement of operational staff within the organization; predefined roles and an intuitive workflow;
- a sufficiently simple process, to also generate support and facilitate the involvement of Third Parties, contributing to the evaluations;
- determine the “right mix” between internal evaluation and external evaluation (external and paid Due Diligence); for considerations of optimizing the budget allocated to the project;
- An approach and tools to address the regularization of existing Third Parties (mass processing) and the 'onboarding' of new Third Parties.
Ethicaline-TPRM is a unique project management tool and portal, made available to Compliance Departments; in SaaS mode, making it possible to run this large-scale Third Party risk assessment project around the following phases:
- Risk-Based Triage
- Determination of risk assessment level
- Internal evaluation, collaborative, with provision of 120 multi-axis evaluation points
- External evaluation, with Due Diligence providers – multi-source
The Ethicaline-TPRM project management tool is formatted around the business approach for third-party risk management, based on feedback from the Compliance, Purchasing and ESG Departments.
a application certified and distributed by MICROSOFT
Ethicaline-TPRM is certified and referenced on MICROSOFT Azure Marketplace, as a Saas Business Application:
- Complies with the most demanding industry standards for SaaS applications; in terms of technology, security, confidentiality (GDPR) required by MICROSOFT for certification;
- Distributed by MICROSOFT in 30 countries around the world;
- Robust technological solution and a scalable platform to maintain a state-of-the-art SaaS solution.
- Microsoft Marketplace: Ethicaline-TPRM Saas – Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Ethicaline-TPRM, an access portal. . .
. . . multi-Stakeholders – Internal operational / Third parties / Due Diligence providers
Ethicaline-TPRM, a portal & a collaborative tool
Ethicaline-TPRM is a collaborative tool, aimed at centralizing all resources in Third Party Risk Management within companies, to communicate, encourage and encourage internal support; to encourage Third Parties to collaborate; all monitoring the deployment of this type of large-scale project.
- authenticated access (by invitation) to Third Parties, directly contributing to internal evaluations
- secure access to Due Diligence providers, contributing to external evaluations
- contribution and “Scoring” in real time for Organizations
- centralization of all collected data (evaluation, documents, resources, reports, etc.) attached to the Third Party File
- Management and traceability
An application modeled on a business approach
The functionalities of Ethicaline-TPRM are organized around the business approach, recognized in Third Party Risk Management; while allowing interactivity with ALL internal and external stakeholders
A SaaS application made available
with its evaluation resources
Ethicaline-TPRM provides you with 120 evaluation points across the entire ESG spectrum :
- Environment : Energy/Water, use of resources, environmental impact
- Social : Corporate Social Responsibility – CSR, diversity/inclusion, discrimination, duty of vigilance
- Governance : Business ethics, compliance with regulations, stakeholder engagement, anti-corruption system (Sapin 2)
- Disclosure : Extra-financial reporting
and supports you in the integration of your evaluation models and/or in the adaptation of the proposed evaluation points.
Do not hesitate to contact us to
an in-depth demo of the innovative approach,
integrating internal AND external stakeholders
to the Third Party Risk Management approach